November 2 at 1:38pm ·
So so sad to learn of the loss of a beautiful young woman this morning. Emily Vaughan We met at UNC when we were both admitted in the hospital. You were recovering from your second heart transplant and we instantly got along. You were such a joy to know and I will miss seeing your gorgeous self positing pictures of yourself and your new kitten. Everyone please keep Emily’s family in your thoughts and prayers. R.I.P. Emily. — feeling heartbroken.
- Anne Alcorn Prayers for you and her family
November 2 at 1:51pm
- Lyndra Smith Prayers !
November 2 at 1:52pm
- Robin Henkel Perkins Praying for God’s comfort to all who loved Emily.
November 2 at 2:17pm
- Cindy M Salyer Prayers
November 2 at 3:23pm
- Jimmy Carroll So very sorry. Praying for her family and friends.
November 2 at 5:56pm
- Solomon Olaniyan My condolences to her family. I don’t know her at all, but I feel so connected. I wish sorrow isn’t part of life. I bet she would be a good description of the saying “only the good die young”
May her soul rest in peace.
November 3 at 12:40am
- Carol Stanley Vaughan Monica, she loved you so much. You were an inspiration to her, and I thank you for that! I hope you are doing well! If ok, I would like to stay in touch with you. Being Emily’s mom is such a true blessing from God! Having to live without her is soooo hard, but I know she is free now, and she is Home. Thank you, Monica, for being there for Emily!
November 13 at 2:34pm