by Ted V
Carol Stanley Vaughan
November 6 at 4:28pm
For those that haven’t heard…our precious daughter, Emily Vaughan, went to be with our Heavenly Father Saturday, November 1st. I have not been on here and seen some of the comments people have so graciously posted. It is just too hard for me at this time, but please know how much it means to me!
I will not even begin to express my love and my loss at this time. Again, it is just too hard. I wanted you all to know because Emily touched so many lives, and maybe,in some way, she may have touched yours. More information is located at http://www.mitchellatrmp.com.
For those that have so generously reached out, we can’t thank you enough, and we love you all!
Emily is Home…..until we meet again, Baby Girl…
Home – Mitchell Funeral Home at Raleigh Memorial Park
The Dignity Memorial™ network of more than 1,600 funeral, cremation and cemetery service providers is North America’s most trusted resource for funeral, cremation and memorialization services.
- Tammy Massey Sabitsch Carol I am so sorry to hear this. If you need anything and you no I mean anything you call me. I love you girl and my God ease your pain.
November 6 at 5:09pm ·
- Roddie Lopp Damn Carol Stanley Vaughan I didn’t see. I am so sorry. I know she was a strong lady who beat all odds time amd time again. Please know the love god and the world holds for that girl. She is an inspiration that will live on far beyond our time.may god bless her in heaven.
November 6 at 5:12pm ·
- Phillip Langston So sorry to hear the news Carol. You and the family are in my thoughts and prayers during these difficult times. Love you much!
November 6 at 5:18pm ·
- Kimberly Smith Todd So sorry to hear! My heart breaks for your loss! You’re in my thoughts and prayers! Sending (((Hugs))) with love.
November 6 at 5:30pm ·
- Michelle Major Goode So sorry to hear this, Carol. You have my deepest condolences.
November 6 at 6:03pm ·
- Lori Shropshire DeLozier Oh Carol!
November 6 at 6:03pm ·
- Susan Johnson Phillips Carol, I am soooo sorry for you and your family. I had no idea Emily had been sick again. I know your hearts are broken and mine is broken for you. Love and sympathy.
November 6 at 6:04pm ·
- Christopher Hammond Same here has been very hard for me to love ya to my favorite aunt
November 6 at 6:26pm ·
- Mark Simonsen Carol- I have been following all of this from afar and have tried to remember Emily in my prayers. I am so sorry to hear this sad news and will continue to think of you all. God bless you!
November 6 at 6:36pm ·
- Sarah Vaughan My thoughts n prayers r with u guys I love you all her uncle Steve was at the gates waiting with open arms
November 6 at 6:46pm ·
- Bob Jensen Prayers and hugs.
November 6 at 6:55pm ·
- Carol Stanley Vaughan Just so you all know, it was COMPLETELY unexpected at the time. Thank you ALL for your love, thoughts and prayers!!! It means the world to us, and we definitely need them at this time.
November 6 at 7:07pm ·
- Mike Brooks God sent us an Angel that touched many lives with her love, compassion and her unwavering faith in God. He took her home way too soon and my heart is heavy with sorrow. I loved her like my own Daughter and I will never forget her.
November 6 at 8:03pm ·
- Mike Brooks You are all in my prayers
November 6 at 8:03pm ·
- M Jamie Brewer My heart is in deep sorrow. I am so so sorry. Love you guys
November 6 at 8:08pm ·
- Peggy Smith You know my heart aches for all of you and God took our Emily too soon, but we cant question Him. please call when u can. sending love. hugs. prayers !
November 6 at 8:09pm ·
- Andy Simmons Oh my gosh carol I am so so sorry to hear this. You all are in my prayers. There’s nothing I can say that would ease your pain, just know that you are in my prayers. God bless that child that has come to be with you. No more suffering. Please watch over carol and her family Lord. Amen.
November 6 at 8:36pm ·
- Caroline Polk So sorry Carol. I am praying for your family.
November 6 at 9:08pm ·
- Kerensa Blevins The obituary was the most authentic, touching tribute I’ve ever read. Just beautiful, and very well done. Praying for you all.
November 6 at 9:20pm ·
- Wanda Sampson Boncek Your precious angel will be missed. May your favorite memories of her bring you peace and help to ease your sorrow. Our thought and prayers sre with you. Love Wanda and Joe
November 6 at 10:12pm ·
- David Hinton Carol. I’m extremely sorry to hear of this. Praying for your family’s comfort.
November 6 at 11:03pm ·
- Patty Baier I am so very sorry dear Carol. Sending our prayers and thoughts your way.
November 7 at 12:52am ·
- Beth Ann Baracus Carol, I am so deeply saddened to hear this. I’m so sad for u right now. The way you care for Emily is tremendous. I love u all and I’m sending every bit of my heart.
November 7 at 5:40am ·
- David Pugh Words can’t express my sorrow. Losing a child is one of the hardest things to go through. If there is anything I can do, call me. If you need my number I’ll call you.
November 7 at 6:30am ·
- Don Clayton Jr. I have NO words to express my feelings and sorrow…I am so sorry for your loss…
My thoughts and prayers are with you and yours…
November 7 at 9:29am ·
- Annalee Reyes I love you.
November 7 at 11:58am ·
- Janice Plain-Moore Carol, I am so sorry for your loss. So, so sorry
November 7 at 2:18pm ·
- Tracy Casper David So sorry to hear…..just know the angels are near by
November 7 at 4:43pm ·
- Anne Marie Richardson Oh Dear Lord above! Carol, I am so sorry to hear of your precious loss. I wish I could be there and hug you. I cannot imagine Ted’s and your emptiness you are experiencing. I am heart broken that you have such sadness. Emily is definitely the most beau…See More
November 7 at 7:19pm ·
- Dawn Trunk O’Meara Carol, I am so sorry to hear of this. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
November 7 at 10:13pm ·